LA ACM SIGGRAPH and the EZTV Online Museum
FIRST of FOUR – Annual Art Show(s)
Co-Hosted by the 18th Street Art Center
Venue – 18th Street Arts Center – 1649 18th St Santa Monica, CA 90404
Hybrid Event – Both Zoom, Streamed, and hopefully some in-person attendees.
The FIRST OF FOUR will focus on the 1980’s, with some current work.
The SECOND OF FOUR Annual Art Show events in 2022 will focus on the 1990’s decade body of work, with some current work.
The THIRD OF FOUR Annual Art Show events will be in 2023, the focus is on the 2000’s with some current work.
In 2024, we elaborate on the current work, with highlights from all 40 years.
Santa Monica venue to offer indoor and outdoor designated areas. The September 14 event will be broadcast on ZOOM, and Live Streamed. Our Registration Information to be forthcoming. Advance Registration per this [link coming soon].
In 2024, the Getty will sponsor a massive initiative with approximately 50 organizations, ranging from museums, to universities to galleries and arts centers, about the intersection of art and technology.
As a way of building a dialogue as well as awareness of SIGGRAPH’s role in the LA arts community, an annual event focusingon new work by current digital artists as well as retrospective recollections and re-presentations of classic work from the last 40 years is being proposed, in collaboration with EZTV.
Evening Presenter Schedule
- September of 2021 Art Show event will focus on the 1980’s, with some current work.
- 6:45PM – Gather (in person, and/or on Zoom)
- 7:00PM – Welcome and Intros
- 7:15PM – Presentations start
- 8:45PM – Q&A
- 9:00PM – End
4-Year Annual Art Show Schedule
- In 2022, we focus on the 1990’s, with some current work.
- In 2023, the focus is on the 2000’s with some current work.
- And in 2024, we elaborate on the current work, with highlights from all 40 years.
- September 2021 thru 2024; Sept. 14th will focus on the 1980’s companies, and some more current companies that support
Venue(s): Hybrid: In-person or Zoom:
- 1649 18th St Santa Monica, CA 90404
- The in-person venue is an indoor/outdoor space.
- Limited reserve seating for all in-person experiences.
- Zoom only, is also available by registration: [link coming soon]
- 18th Street Art Center is the Co-Host of the venue.
- Hybrid: both In-person, and also Zoom, streamed [link coming soon]
Thank you to our Co-Host, the 18th Street Art Complex; EZTV Media & Archives, Michael J. Masucci, Kate Crash, David Em, Dave Curlender, David Goodsell, Alan Parsons Project , Vibeke Sorensen, Coco Conn, Joan Collins and all of the Los Angeles ACM SIGGRAPH Volunteers and newly elected officers of our chapter.